CoinTurk is a news and research portal constantly updated with the latest news, research articles, columns, price data analyses and reports in the fields of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies. It was founded in March 2014.
Bitcoin Advertising – Crypto Currency Promoting
Our advantages are listed below:
Virgin Area: Turkey
Please see the article examples about “Bitcoin in Turkey” on world media:
The highest percent of crypto ownership is reported in Turkey.
As can also be understood from above links, Turkey has lots of advantages for your company and your ICO. As CoinTurk, we want to introduce your company to Bitcoin users in Turkey through our Turkish articles and banners. We have promoted many ICOs, and our customers raised millions dollars since 2014. In that sense, we respectfully submitted the advertisement options for you to consider.
1. Press Releases: We can translate and publish your press releases in Turkish (up to 500 words). It includes your links, also will be posted on our social media accounts. After the payment is made, It will be live within 2 days. Please see examples: https://coin-turk.com/k/basin-bulteni
2. Sponsored Story: This kind of article includes a detailed text about your company and your website links, videos and images (up to 500 words). We write sponsored story in Turkish, and it will be posted on our social media accounts. In addition, sponsored story is very effective in terms of your site SEO. After the payment is made, It will be live within 3 days. Please see examples: http://coin-turk.com/k/sponsorlu-makale
3. Exclusive Interview: We can interview with your CEO or Director and publish the interview as an article on CoinTurk.
4. Banner Areas:
5. Sticky Banner (Only Mobile): When the users come to CoinTurk from a mobile device the sticky banner appears at the bottom of the screen. This banner will be displayed at every page. Size is 320×50
6. Middle of Content on Mobil (Only Mobile): Middle of content banner. Size is 360×120, it will be displayed every single page (news, articles etc.)